our cruise was just great

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Sail Date: April 17, 2011
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Type: Suite
we recently went on our first cruise on the Carnival Glory and it was a great cruise the only difficultly that we had incountered was on a tour that we had planned to take, I had payed for the tour online a few weeks before we went on the cruise and the problem that we had was we missed the tour because of the time difference between ports we even asked a rep. from the cruise line what time it was when we left the ship for the tour and he gave us the wrong time as well as us having the wrong time. So we were a houre early for the tour and there wasn't anybody around where we were supposed to meet the Rep. from the tour Co. When we couldn't locate anybody from the tour company we took a taxi back to the ship to try to wait and try again later in the morning to find a rep. from the tour company. We did go back to the location where we were supposed to go to meet the rep. from the tour company about two and a half hours later. We did find the rep. and when I talked to him he said that we had missed our time for the tour and that their wasn't enough time left in the day for us to take the tour and get back before the ship left port. he also said that I need to contact the tour group company to see if I would be able to get a refund for our missed tour, he also said that he didn't think that I would get the refund for the missed tour. I haven't called the tour company at the time that I had written this comment.

Please refer to my comments that I had written earlier in the survey in reguards to a missed tour.

Pros: just relaxing in the sun

Cons: the excursion we missed one because of the time difference between ports and they haven't refunded any of our money

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!