Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western
Sail Date: July 11, 2009
Ship: Carnival Glory
Cabin Type: Suite
Traveled As: Couple
Reviewed: 8 years ago
1. Very crowed; had to wait for everything.
2. Had a suite but corridor nosie was exteremely loud at night.
3. Very bad debarkation experience. Carnival called it "relaxed" debarkation. It was actually a free-for-all made worse since the ship docked 45 minutes after debarkation was supposed to begin.
4. Clean, friendly, and generally helpful on board staff.
5. Great variety of activities.
Ports of Call
Don't Miss: Dolphin Encounter
Don't Miss: Sargent's Caye Snorkel
Pros: Variety of Shore Excursions
Cons: Crowed, noisy conditions. Food quality particularly the desserts / pasteries.