Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great first and second cruise :)

Sail Date: January 10, 2009

The food was absolutely wonderful, our waiter Yos was awesome and he let us try as many different dishes as we wanted. The entertainment was pretty good too. There is always something to do on this ship. We met some great people from Reno who were our same age and we spent most of the time with them and we had a blast! Cozumel, Costa Maya and the Bahamas were all so much fun, we didn't get off the ship in Belize due to a bit of sea sickness but I heard it wasn't worth getting off the ship for anyway. Overall a wonderful trip that I would recommend to anyone. It was my second cruise with carnival and my boyfriends first and we are already planning another!

Pros: The food!!!! and the people!

Cons: the weather was poor in a couple stops but that can't be helped

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
we didn't get off the ship but I heard it was dirty and not safe outside the port unless you were doing an excursion....i hear that the cave tubing is awesome!
We just went to Senor Frogs and the straw market to shop....Straw market is PACKED so if you are afraid of tight spaces stay clear! Great stop though and a lot of fun!
Don't Miss: I hear Atlantis is amazing...we saw it from afar but didn't get over to see it
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
the port was clean and the shopping was pretty good. definitely go see the mayan ruins...amazing!
Don't Miss: Mayan Ruins
it was so beautiful....crystal clear water. We did the private beach break at Nachi cocom and went snorkling and rode the banana boat....we had a GREAT time!