Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A great time by all!

Sail Date: December 13, 2008

I was on the Lido deck with a balcony cabin, and thoroughly enjoyed the balcony and the close proximity to the casual dining area. The ship was large and well-maintained.

Pros: The service and friendliness of the crew and staff.... the food was excellent.

Cons: The omelet station was in the middle of 2 opposing breakfast buffet lines. No one knew whether they should wait in the line for just an omelet, or if they could approach the omelet station only. Two guests got into an argument about this!

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Cozumel has lots of activities and I've been many times. I like to shop there because of the large variety of shops and have bought lots of pottery. The Mexican people are always friendly.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Not much to see and do---very small port.
Always like to visit Paradise Island or Cable Beach.
Don't Miss: Go to Paradise Island and walk through the Atlantis resort if you've never been.
Belize City, Belize
Belize is a very poor country and not well maintained. Everyone should visit once, but not a place I care to return to.