Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory: A pleasant surprize!

Sail Date: September 06, 2008

15 years ago I took my daughters on a carnival Cruise and promised never again.

Last week changed my mind. On the Carnival Glory to the Western Caribbean we had one of our best cruising experiences. After a poorly handled embarkation, everything got better. The cabin was great, the service was great, the ship although very big was clean and in excellent condition.

I would recommend this ship and the Emerald Steakhouse is as good or better than any steakhouse I have been too. I and I have been to most!

Please stop telling me where to shop and a little more about the culture and interesting sights of the ports.

Pros: Ship is magnificent, sparking clean, crew delightful, service excellent

Cons: Buffet breakfast and lunch not so great

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Same old same old Stayed on the ship
Same as always just more jewelery stores
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Belize City, Belize
great excursion zip lining in the rain forest then cave tubing well worth the $110 pp
Don't Miss: Rain forest
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Excellent beach excursion. Roatan is still a very third world world place
Don't Miss: The beach was great otherwise stay on the ship