Carnival Glory: A pleasant surprize!

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
15 years ago I took my daughters on a carnival Cruise and promised never again.

Last week changed my mind. On the Carnival Glory to the Western Caribbean we had one of our best cruising experiences. After a poorly handled embarkation, everything got better. The cabin was great, the service was great, the ship although very big was clean and in excellent condition.

I would recommend this ship and the Emerald Steakhouse is as good or better than any steakhouse I have been too. I and I have been to most!

Please stop telling me where to shop and a little more about the culture and interesting sights of the ports.
Same as always just more jewelery stores
Don't Miss: snorkeling
Same old same old Stayed on the ship
great excursion zip lining in the rain forest then cave tubing well worth the $110 pp
Don't Miss: Rain forest
Excellent beach excursion. Roatan is still a very third world world place
Don't Miss: The beach was great otherwise stay on the ship

Pros: Ship is magnificent, sparking clean, crew delightful, service excellent

Cons: Buffet breakfast and lunch not so great

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!