What a great cruise

Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 06, 2008
Ship: Carnival Glory
The ship was very nice. When I booked this cruise I picked this shi p based onthe price and value but also the age of the ship. when I got on board I was very surprised the shipwas not as fancy as I thought but It was very nice. I been on three other carnival cruise ship and this is the plainest ship I seen. I had a wonderful time and I tell everyone to cruise on carnival, its just this ship is plain.
Very nice port . I rented a jeep for the day and traveled the island. I enjoyed the island very much
The island was clean and friendly. shopping was abuntant at the port area and the town. Very nice
this is the dirtest port I ever seen. People harass you about doing they tours.
It seemed to be very nice but they told us not to go beyond the port area unless you have a tour booked.

Pros: The food was excellent

Cons: not enough activities on the lido deck. Not as fancy as I thought it would be.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!