Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

What a great cruise

Sail Date: September 06, 2008

The ship was very nice. When I booked this cruise I picked this shi p based onthe price and value but also the age of the ship. when I got on board I was very surprised the shipwas not as fancy as I thought but It was very nice. I been on three other carnival cruise ship and this is the plainest ship I seen. I had a wonderful time and I tell everyone to cruise on carnival, its just this ship is plain.

Pros: The food was excellent

Cons: not enough activities on the lido deck. Not as fancy as I thought it would be.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
this is the dirtest port I ever seen. People harass you about doing they tours.
Belize City, Belize
It seemed to be very nice but they told us not to go beyond the port area unless you have a tour booked.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The island was clean and friendly. shopping was abuntant at the port area and the town. Very nice
Very nice port . I rented a jeep for the day and traveled the island. I enjoyed the island very much