Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Relaxing Cruise

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

The food was great. The buffet in the red sail restuarant had a nice variety and desserts were amazing. The food in the dining rooms were of better quality, so I suggest skipping the buffet tables for dinner. The service from the waiters was amazing. They were kind, attentive, and surprisingly quick at bringing food. The food in the dinning rooms was heavenly! Everything was extremely fresh and well prepared. There was always a good selections of meals to choose from and you could order as much as you pleased.

I did find that there was a lack of enticing activities. If you like laying out in the sun all day then this is not a problem for you but I was quite bored sometimes. Especially during the day. I am not a big gambler nor do I play bingo, so there was not much to do. At night there are Las Vegas style shows in the Amber Palace, but the male singer left much to be desired. The other music venues were good, but nothing amazing. I remember there was one good singer at the sing-a-long bar but he only knew so many songs so it was pointless to go back everynight.

Pros: The service was amazing!

Cons: There were not enough activities.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Belize City, Belize
Three reefs snorkeling was fun since we had never been before, but there was not much to see.