Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A very nice cruise overall

Sail Date: April 19, 2008

We enjoyed the cruise, my husband and I. We had three stops, One was cancelled due to hurricane damage Costa Maya. The Ship Glory was a pretty ship, but this was the only time I felt the ship rocking. We have sailed on over ten cruises. Two with carnival, The others NCL.

Pros: stateroom upgrade

Cons: We signed up for early dinner, we could not have early seating to many people.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Scuba diving was good, past we have done horse back riding, underwater scooter was fun.
Belize City, Belize
cave tubing was different, fun, very easy, in the past I have gone on horseback riding, This was my best place to go horseback riding.
Scuba diving cancelled due to poor visibilty. This was the second cruise this has happened at this port. Straw Market a little crazy!