Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

The best cruise I have joined..

Sail Date: December 02, 2006

Room Type: Suite

My impression of the ship was very impressive in many aspects. I have been treated more then expected and the staff was very kind and sensitive to the needs of the guests on board. I think that the activities on board the ship could have been a little more diverse and exciting. I also would like to request a more flexible dinner options since we missed most of the shows that were being played during our 830 dinner. The only way we could actually see some shows is by having pizza from the 24 hour pizza shop on board which I do have to say was very good.

Pros: I enjoyed the crew, the shows, and the ports

Cons: The PG Rated comedians.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Snorkeling was the best tour I have done with the most beautiful reefs I have seen.
Don't Miss: Snorkeling is a definate don't miss...
I have been to Nassau too many times and the stay could have been longer.
Belize City, Belize
Belize was ok.. Not really the best and the tour could have been a little better.
I have been to Nassau too many times and the stay could have been longer.
Belize City, Belize
Cozumel was really awesome in many occurances. I enjoyed my stay and the snorkeling could have been a little better. Clear kyack was also pretty cool..
Don't Miss: I enjoyed the myan ruins from my last visit.
Don't Miss: I enjoyed the myan ruins from my last visit.
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
Don't Miss: Snorkeling is a definate don't miss...