Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

A Pleasant Surprise

Sail Date: July 15, 2006

I was pleasantly surprised by my entire cruise experience. I have had the good fortune of experiencing several other cruise vacations on a variety of cruise lines. We selected Carnival for this vacation (Glory) because we were bringing our children and we were under the impression Carnival Cruise Lines is a more casual cruise line, geared more towards families. Although there were many families on board ship (to be expected in the summer), our accomodations, the ships appearance, staff service, and the dining was what we have experienced on more formal Cruise Lines. There were many options for children available (including teenagers), but the adults did not have to suffer. Our cabin was more spacious than previous cabins, storage was excellent, we had many options for entertainment, and the food was plentiful, delicious, with many options and wide selections available. I would highly recommend cruising on Glory, and I would be delighted to have the opportunity to cruise on her again.

Pros: A larger cabin, excellent service, and great food selections

Cons: two of the ports of call

Don't Miss: snorkling