Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Great Cruise

Sail Date: April 18, 2009

I did do my homework and research the ship and it was what I would have expected. It is huge. It is a little old but it is still grand

Pros: I like the staff, they are very friendly and always trying to please the passengers

Cons: I just had one not too nice experience with the coffee staff but the guest services rectify it.

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

The emerald restaurant is great. It is too much food for me and my husband but experiencing it once is good.
I am little bit disappointed with our stateroom. I was hoping it is a little bit bigger. We had a balcony but I thought the bathroom is still small.
The Ship is pretty clean. Everyday you see cleaning crew doing their job
Our dining room staff is great. They are very efficient, greets by your name and always got these wonderful smile and very sincere in seeing upon seeing you. The cleaning staff also is very courteous and our room is always clean. The omelet guy in the breakfast area is just wonderful.
The entertainment is quite good although the cruise director, Butch is a little bit to hiper. I don't think he needed to shout everytime
This is my second visit to Cosumel. My husband and I did the city tour and tulum mayan tour the first visit. We decide to just get a taxi to the city, visit the museum ang walk around the different stores. We tried to get a drink at Senor Frogs but the staff is little bit slow and the drinks are quite pricey. We just decided to go back to the ship and get drinks there.
Don't Miss: Tulum Mayan tour
Belize City, Belize
I booked a tour with this site, I got a confirmation that Staff of Best of Carribean will be waiting at port. We waited for I think 3 hours before somebody showed one and explained that they did not received any confirmation. Anyway, I still enjoy the Altun Ha Mayan tour. The tour guide is very knowledgeable. We also got to see some howler monkeys because they combined tours and then there are those that didn't really get what they booked for
Don't Miss: Altun Ha Mayan tour
This is my second time at Nassau and I like it the best. Very clean and I always enjoy going to Atlantis
Don't Miss: Atlantis Beach Day
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The place is lot nicer than Belize and the Chacchoben mayan tour is great. Although I think we kind of hurried, I rather spend a little bit more time at the site and visit the shops around the area
Don't Miss: Chacchoben Mayan ruins