Carnival Glory Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Glory Trip

Sail Date: July 26, 2008

This was our first trip in a cruise. It was amazing the ship is a moving hotel. The people are courious and friendly. It has so many things to do that we have decided to return to this same trip on the same ship to continue doing what we didn't do/

Pros: The Courtesy of the Employees

Cons: I had one incident with a waiter

Recommends Carnival Glory? Yes!

Everything was perfect
I just couldn't believe the amount of people in this ship and we all participated without leaving anybody behind. This is outstanding
There was so much variety of food that you can eat so many different kinds of food in one day.
I took the inner rooms. Which I should have taken the outer ones. but the rooms were clean twice a day.
Our waiters were guiding us all the way in cruise. THis was really not their job but they was always telling us what food was available and what events were going on.
Coxen Hole, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
The beaches are perfect this was the best beach out of all of the trip
Belize City, Belize
People was bothering us and didn't even look at things before getting disturbed. I wouldn't recommend this place unless you go scuba diving or snorkeling
We traveled around teh island. Went to the ruins and also to the Tequila place. The beaches are very pretty.
Don't Miss: The Beaches
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
The people are very courtious and the beach is warm.