Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Never again out of Galveston Tx, and never on the Carnival Freedom

Sail Date: April 04, 2015

The port of Galveston Tx. is very dirty and not well organized. All the Cruises that I have taken before everything went like a smooth oiled machine, NOT THIS ONE. The old saying the left hand had no idea what the right hand was doing, fit very well. From having our late dinner start at 8:15 and not ending if we were lucky until 10:30 pm, which made attending many of the ships programs not able to be attended. And NO you could not change your dinning time.

My Husband and I were sitting in the dinning area on the Lido deck and we had just sat down to eat lunch, when wait  staff dumped a whole tray of dirty dishes and glasses full of leftovers ON ME from my hat down to my shoes. His response was to give me cloth napkins and leave. Much to my astonishment nothing was done to relive the situation. I finally asked at the customer service desk on board, what protocol was in this situation and this is the answer ---we could clean your cloths. (nothing more). If this is what Carnival cruise Lines is striving for I feel sorry for them. Ruined hats and shoes my mean nothing to then but, it does to me.

Bathrooms throughout the ship were fair at best. Windows in eating areas had food on the ledges.
Selection was fair.
No follow through. Knowing we were just passing by. Next group 7 days.
Smaller than on pervious trips.
Children's Programs Can't address
Wish we could have attended more, due to late seating unable too.
All excursions were done very professionaly.
Bed should be put together as a King bed that does not come apart easily.
Galveston, Texas
Will never use this port again
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Wonderful beach, nice staff.
Belize City, Belize
Great tour with very knowledgeable guides.
Great fun.