It could have been better

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2010
Ship: Carnival Freedom
I was totally outdone with my room by Tuesday, September 14th. The room had a connecting door with people who smoked, TV tuned very high, cabin door left open so it sounded like a hurricane coming through my cabin. I didn't get any sleep. The bed was so uncomfortable; I felt like I was sleeping on a slab. I voiced my complaint to Carnival. I will never take this ship or cruise again. I am 45 years of age and look forward to having a fun and relaxing vacation. I spent over $2000 for this cruise not counting airfare and it was awful. My allergies flared up due to the smoking in the connecting cabin. I don't have children and the noise in the next cabin truly got on my nerves. I will be cruising a different ship other than Carnival in the future and I am uncertain about booking again with . Thank you.

Pros: Room Service, food, beautiful Island tours, watching/talking to people

Cons: Cabin had a connecting door with smokers, children, loud TV, etc. - not acceptable

Recommends Carnival Freedom? No.