A great fun filled cruise!

Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Helpful Vote: 1

8 Night Eastern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 18, 2009
Ship: Carnival Freedom
Carnival Freedom was very beautiful !! The size of the ship was huge and the layout was great.. The best part was by far the huge TV screen by the pool.. It was nice to be able to lay out and watch the shows/ movies while at sea. The ship decor was very nice with Art work hanging all around!!! I talked with a few people that were in wheel chairs and they said the ship was not a problem at all. They said it was handicap accesible and they had no problems.
I was a little dissapointed by the dirty streets and all of the bums wanting money.. There weren't many panhandlers though that was nice..
Don't Miss: San Juans old Battle field..
I was a little dissapointed by how dirty it was and how many panhandlers there were... This was not my favorite spot
This is a very beautiful place.. I would recommend the beach the yacht club shops and any other ones.
Don't Miss: Everything
the beaches and shopping
Don't Miss: The beautiful beaches

Pros: I likes the big screen TV!!! the lenghth of the was great(8 days) and the sevice was great.. There was more than enough things to do and it was pretty.

Cons: The fact that there weren't more variety of choices of breakfast food!!! Feeling the ship 2 days in a row rocking ..

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!