Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Not discouraged

Sail Date: July 17, 2016

I enjoyed the Fascination itself, but the crew was a different story..after the third day of having to make my own bed and go searching for clean towels I was sure it was a training crew.  The dining options were there but trying to get to them without having to stand in a line for 25 minutes or longer was a task.  The entertainment was fine.  I found that I looked forward to the ship docking into each new port so I could eat and be treated nicely.  This was my 4th cruise and I'm slated to go again in October with my sisters but after the staffing issues on the Fascination I'm going to think really hard before I decide if I want to go.

I had to clean and make my own bed for the most part.

Check to see if it's a crew in training.