Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Ecstacy

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

Trip was very good.  Ecstacy is showing her age, but still nice.  We enjoyed some aspects of the smaller ship...easier to get around.  The Starlight lounge is very nice and the comediennes were good.  We've seen better and much worse on other cruises.

The women's sauna was not working and I mentioned it to the Spa personnel at the front desk for 2 days.  Each time they would say that they had to re-set it or that they had trouble with it all the time.  I finally called Guest Services and they had Rebecca, the spa manager get in touch with me.  She had it fixed in 24 hours.

We were not happy to hear that our cabin service had been cut to once per day.  Our cabin steward was very good and helpful.

Half Moon Cay is gorgeous and the water so clear.  We enjoyed our day there very much.  I would take this cruise again just to go there.

Over all, a good cruise, but we love cruising so it takes a lot to discourage us!