Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great 2nd cruise!

Sail Date: April 10, 2016

This was our second cruise as a family of 5. We had a great time. Only complaint was the Charleston port. The Charleston port is too crowded and slow to get on the ship. This was my second time with Carnival and it was great. The staff on the ship was really great people and I will book another cruise with them.

Had plenty of room for all 5 of us to sleep and shower. yes the cabin was small as all ship cabins that are economical are. The staff kept it clean and decorated with a new towel animal everyday.
Not a fan of the Charleston Port. We tried to get on early as possible and it still took us 3hrs or more. Slowwwwwww and I didn't like parking my car bumper to bumper in a warehouse that looked like it was ready to fall down either.
Charleston, South Carolina
The town is neat! I would plan an extra day to see everything. We had half a day and it was only enough time to go thru the market place.
Great place to port, everyone was very friendly.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Loved it! don't plan on doing any shopping at all. Plan on having a beach day, it was like being on another vacation.