Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Purser

Carnival Dream Cuise

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

I enjoyed the Black Jack Band the most.  The days at sea were pleasant and we enjoyed games on the Lido deck that we played.  The nightly shows were good, but I thought the sound was too loud.  Food was delicious. Fighting outside our room and by the elevators the last night by passengers was a bit frightening.

Overall the cruise was a welcome retreat and the places we toured were great.

I was disappointed and frightened the last night of the cruise to see people trying to fight on the ship at the elevators. There was also loud noise of people fussing outside our door that frightened my friends and I. We reported it and a steward came to our door to help.