Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Was a nice cruise

Sail Date: September 18, 2016

Reviewed: 27 days ago

Room Type: Suite

This cruise was nice enough, but just not as good as I've had on other cruise lines.  There was only one speciality restaurant and it was always booked up.  The food was ok.  Not the high quality food that I was expecting.  The first night I got a pork chop that I had to saw through.  The food was actually better on the buffet.  My room steward was awesome!!!  She had the room picked up with we came back from breakfast everyday, and did our turndown service every evening while we were at dinner.  The comedian the first night was ok, but the second night was terrible.  No one in our group of 10 thought he was very good!  All in all it was a nice cruise, just not the greatest!

Our room steward was the very best part of our trip. We loved her!!!!!!!!!!!