Worse room on the ship

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

I thought I accepted the room I was looking at deck 8 towards the back of the ship. Paid for the room. Waited few days to review order looking for my room when I called they told me was going to be a few days till they assign the room. Then when I got the room it was under the kitchen and banging and sliding items all night. To say dissatisfied with the room I paid for is an understatement. This is my 4 the cruise. I booked all others using a travel agent, and was very satisfied. Tried on my own this time and not satisfied at all. It would be ok if I saved any money but I paid same as always. My best advise is deck 7_8 middle of ship. Β Some really nice rooms on very back of ship alsoΒ

Loud. Only one 120 plug on other side of room. This matters for CPAP. And neb tx. And 02 concentraters.

Go to meals as early as possible. If you wait the food will be cold.