Lived up to it's disappointing expectation..

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016

People warned me not to go on a Carnival cruise..but my husband and I failed to listen. We figured "how bad can it be?", "is it really as bad as people say?" ... For how much money we spent the food was horrible (we got cheesecake that tasted like warm rubber, cold french fires with our steak at our sit down dinner), most of the staff was rude and clueless, the boat rocked almost the whole time, kids were running around everyone without their parents, the glamorous put-put golf course advertised was extremely run down, and all throughout the night the buffet room made noise dragging chairs across the floor all night long.

There were some good things about this cruise.. I want to be fair. The shows and actors were great! The cleaning staff/waiters were all really nice and remembered our names the whole trip, the Super Bowl playing outside on the big screen was a great idea (until the screen kept freezing up).

So all in all, I do not think I will ever be going on a Carnival cruise again. I have heard too many stories and confirmed it for myself. If I ever DO go on another cruise.. I will have to go with someone else.

Extremely noisy! Chairs scrapped across floor above us all night long. But loved our balcony!

Try the Greek food bar and the BBQ buffet. Don't waste time on the crowded, slow, greasy pizza line.