Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Not pleased

Sail Date: February 07, 2016

If this was my first cruise I would have never gone on another one! Kids played on the elevators constantly. The food was always cold by the time you got a drink and found seating. Bottomless bubbles was a waste because you have to wait in long lines at the bar to get the drink.

Bad odor when I boarded. At times smelled of backed up sewage.
Didn't take the kids, but kids were constantly playing on the elevators
Took the entire meal before I got my drink I requested. Most staff was not friendly. Could never get a hold to room service. I wasn't told what to do to get my bottomless bubbles initiated.
Food was always cold.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Montego Bay, Jamaica
George Town, Grand Cayman
Weather was poor but the ship stopped anyway. A lot of excursions were canceled.