Not pleased

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 07, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

If this was my first cruise I would have never gone on another one! Kids played on the elevators constantly. The food was always cold by the time you got a drink and found seating. Bottomless bubbles was a waste because you have to wait in long lines at the bar to get the drink.

Food was always cold.

Didn't take the kids, but kids were constantly playing on the elevators

Took the entire meal before I got my drink I requested. Most staff was not friendly. Could never get a hold to room service. I wasn't told what to do to get my bottomless bubbles initiated.

Bad odor when I boarded. At times smelled of backed up sewage.
Weather was poor but the ship stopped anyway. A lot of excursions were canceled.