Awesome family fun!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

I honestly cannot complain about a thing pertaining to this cruise. We had a fabulous time. The ship was always impeccably clean, the staff were extremely friendly and helpful, and there was always something fun going on! I read other reviews that complained about things like no tablecloths on the dining room table or only one room cleaning per day. To those kind of people, it's unfortunate that you let petty things like that take away from your trip! If you want a vacation that's amazing, affordable, and family friendly than this is perfect for you! It's all about perspective! As for me and my family, we'll definitely go again!

The ONLY thing I think they could do differently is have the Endless Bubbles (soda) available at places other than the bars. My kids didn't like standing at the bar for their drinks, at times they saw/heard things they didn't want to! But again, not a trip ruining thing. Just an observation!

Great selection, the staff were helpful, and the choices were perfect- dining room, room service, buffets! And endless ice cream...bonus!

Always something going on. The nightly movies on the Lido deck were so neat- lying under the stars on a cruise ship in the middle of the ocean- heaven!

Shows were great, music was awesome, contests and games were fun for everyone! Our favorite were the live singers in the atrium, we loved to sit and unwind as we listened to them! The Comedy Clubs are a must do- hilarious!

We couldn't have asked for better service from everyone. The staff was amazing! They worked very hard, no matter the time of day you saw people constantly working and cleaning and they always smiled!

Amazingly clean with the amount of people. Not once did I see anything dirty or cluttered. I was impressed. Our room was great. Nothing fancy but very clean and comfortable.

Loved the balcony! We'll never cruise again without one! We had 4 people in our cabin and never felt crowded. Lots of storage space. The room was always very clean.

The movies at night on the Lido deck were awesome! Eat at least once on the Lido deck for the view. Take advantage of the dining rooms, great service and fun thrown in. And try the different shows, games, music...you won't regret it. The biggest must do- go to the Comedy Clubs. Top notchentertainmen

Be aware that the locals can be very pushy. And there is nothing to do at port. I strongly suggest doing a shore excursion here so you have something organized to do.
Amazing place! Eat at Rackams on the beach just down from the port- amazing food and views!
Go to Dolphinaris- lots of fun!