First Cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 21, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

This was my first cruise so I enjoyed every thing on this ship. The comedy shows were my favorite but there is so much to do that I didn't even get to experience everything. The house keeping could use some improvement. I have also told everyone about this ship and how amazing it was. So I would definitely recommend this cruise to others.

We were not amazed by the house keeping. we did not like the fact that they came in and just made the beds instead of changing the sheets out. The room had trash in the cabinets when we first arrived and the sheets were dirty so we had to request more and we put all of our sheets on the floor so we could get new ones and the same ones were put back on and made up as if they were new.

Every one should watch the comedy shows. The Comedy Shows were my favorite thing to do.