Nothing that was promised, was honored

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean With Carnival Live (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 03, 2016
Ship: Carnival Dream

We have been on several cruises, this one was by far, very disappointing.  When I booked through I called and spoke to an agent that was excited to help me find the perfect cruise to help me celebrate my 50th birthday.  We found the Carnival Dream cruise to the Caribbean, sailing out on July 3rd.  I made it very clear that we wanted a balcony to enjoy the panoramic views of the Caribbean ocean.  We received a state room with a port hole directly above the engines, during the entire cruise, our cabin vibrated so extremely bad that items in our bathroom were falling off the shelves.  I was also promised $50. on board credit, there was none, was told that my husband's military discount would help off set the cost of the balcony.  Also tickets to the Trace Adkins concert aboard the ship, again nothing.  I highly encourage a supervision to listen to the recording of my conversation with this young lady to verify the above details.  My husband also called to make final payment for cruise and reiterated the excitement for our balcony cruise.  Customer service aboard the Carnival Dream couldn't do anything to help us since we booked through .  I truly hope that someone reads this and understands the frustration I experienced.

Sincerely,