my thoughts on my recent cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

Cruise was good overall.    was disappointed in Freeport.  Had been there a few years back and it seems to have gone down hill some.   Did not like the downtown shopping area as comparted to the old world market area.

Keys ...  can take or leave it

Nassau -   enjoyed my time there.   love shopping area there.

Crew on the ship was excellent.  The evening restaurant staff  was great. brought me my glass of milk at dinner every night with out asking.    Please tell them thank you again from Mark and Joann.

Ship itself was in very good shape, next time I would like a room with a balcony.

no did not think I hAD TO,

I LIKE THE bbq ON DECK

tip, don't stop there unless needed to service the ship.