Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

Beautiful Ship, Great Entertaiment

Sail Date: November 15, 2015

My wife & I have been on many cruises & I can honestly say the Carnival Dream has everything in place for you a wonderful 7 day cruise. All food & entertainment was super. Many choices of food. Entertainment was around every corner. The Cruise Director on the Carnival Dream has everything on go all the time, very good. -- The shore excursions we took at Key West, Freeport Grand Bahama & Nassau Islands were very pleasing. Overall, we both had a wonderful & memorable time & would return again.  Happy

Cruise Photos

Had a great cabin. Very clean, no smells etc. Beds were already placed together for my wife & I. -- Was very pleased with our location on ship.
Both went very smooth
Everything & all areas were very clean & design was A +++++
Had a great time on each of the Islands
Plenty at all times
No children were with us
Some of the best you will ever see
All were very helpful, had eye to eye contact & always smiling
All items we had were great
New Orleans, Louisiana
Super Dome & New Orleans Arena plus other areas you could walk
Key West, Florida
We took the World Famous Conch Tour Train around Key West. Lots of things to see
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
My wife & I went here on our Honeymoon 32 years ago. Went by the Resort we stayed at. Great memories. -- We also took the Garden Of The Groves and City Tour. Took many pictures (NICE)
We took the Discover Nassau Town and Atlantis Tour. -- You have to take this tour and see The Atlantis in person to see all of its beauty

Try the outdoor BBQ lunch on Deck 5 (Promenade) at the Lanai, Very good. Carnival Dream also has a great Deli on Deck 10, (Lido) There are many great food & drink items everywhere. All Entertainment was super & A +++++ and plenty of it.