Beautiful Ship, Great Entertaiment

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

My wife & I have been on many cruises & I can honestly say the Carnival Dream has everything in place for you a wonderful 7 day cruise. All food & entertainment was super. Many choices of food. Entertainment was around every corner. The Cruise Director on the Carnival Dream has everything on go all the time, very good. -- The shore excursions we took at Key West, Freeport Grand Bahama & Nassau Islands were very pleasing. Overall, we both had a wonderful & memorable time & would return again.  Happy

All items we had were great

Plenty at all times

Some of the best you will ever see

No children were with us

All were very helpful, had eye to eye contact & always smiling

Everything & all areas were very clean & design was A +++++

Had a great cabin. Very clean, no smells etc. Beds were already placed together for my wife & I. -- Was very pleased with our location on ship.

Try the outdoor BBQ lunch on Deck 5 (Promenade) at the Lanai, Very good. Carnival Dream also has a great Deli on Deck 10, (Lido) There are many great food & drink items everywhere. All Entertainment was super & A +++++ and plenty of it.

Super Dome & New Orleans Arena plus other areas you could walk
We took the World Famous Conch Tour Train around Key West. Lots of things to see
My wife & I went here on our Honeymoon 32 years ago. Went by the Resort we stayed at. Great memories. -- We also took the Garden Of The Groves and City Tour. Took many pictures (NICE)
We took the Discover Nassau Town and Atlantis Tour. -- You have to take this tour and see The Atlantis in person to see all of its beauty