Relaxing

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 08, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

Everyone on board very friendly and attentive. My main Dining room was extremely attentive and a show in itself, The food was prepared and presented equal to a extravagant restaurant. To me dinner is a night out, relaxing and entertaining which they were able to provide, also the since I usually travel alone I am able to start a conversation so by the 3rd day no matter where I went people said hello, Arkansa to Australia.

The crew from the Galley to the birth attendants were extremely attentive.

Over all the cruise was very relaxing and enjoyable even in Jamaica though some of the venders were pushy they backed off from my Jersey attitude, which a few couples appreciated when I stepped in and got them out of an uncomfortable situation.

The fine dining was exceptional and entertaining and ate there every night, just got Hotdogged and burgered out the dining was great the rest was good

always something to do for all ages.

the shows were Vagas Quality and the comedians were hard to heckle and if I'm laughing it's hard to heckle

children are always an issue but their there to have fun at their caliber and being a parent I intervene when it is a problem and they understand when I correct them.

everyone I asked were very attentive and gracious

I've been on other cruise lines and some better and others worse mostly rating on boarding and disembarking.

top notch, I have photos just haven't uploaded yet.

Don't miss a night in the dining room food was F@#ken GREAT I'm from Jersey and nother can be better if you put the F bomb at the beginning. The slots could be set to pay longer not to say pay out more but play longer. Quantity profits more in any buss.

Mardi Gra is always great and the cruise was a blessing
you know it Maaan
the diving and water breath taking
great town and people and the Tobacco shop was great