Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Relaxing

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

Everyone on board very friendly and attentive. My main Dining room was extremely attentive and a show in itself, The food was prepared and presented equal to a extravagant restaurant. To me dinner is a night out, relaxing and entertaining which they were able to provide, also the since I usually travel alone I am able to start a conversation so by the 3rd day no matter where I went people said hello, Arkansa to Australia.

The crew from the Galley to the birth attendants were extremely attentive.

Over all the cruise was very relaxing and enjoyable even in Jamaica though some of the venders were pushy they backed off from my Jersey attitude, which a few couples appreciated when I stepped in and got them out of an uncomfortable situation.

I've been on other cruise lines and some better and others worse mostly rating on boarding and disembarking.
The fine dining was exceptional and entertaining and ate there every night, just got Hotdogged and burgered out the dining was great the rest was good
everyone I asked were very attentive and gracious
the shows were Vagas Quality and the comedians were hard to heckle and if I'm laughing it's hard to heckle
children are always an issue but their there to have fun at their caliber and being a parent I intervene when it is a problem and they understand when I correct them.
always something to do for all ages.
To me all the ports met my expectations and loved meeting the people.
top notch, I have photos just haven't uploaded yet.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Mardi Gra is always great and the cruise was a blessing
Montego Bay, Jamaica
you know it Maaan
George Town, Grand Cayman
the diving and water breath taking
great town and people and the Tobacco shop was great

Don't miss a night in the dining room food was F@#ken GREAT I'm from Jersey and nother can be better if you put the F bomb at the beginning. The slots could be set to pay longer not to say pay out more but play longer. Quantity profits more in any buss.