Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Dream New Orleans 2015

Sail Date: February 08, 2015

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Carnival Dream out of New Orleans was great.  As always the staff of the entire ship was fantastic. They really make you feel at home and always call you by name. The waiters always took up with my 8 year old grandson and included him in on all of their songs and their dances. The only thing I did not  care about was it seemed to take forever to get out to the ocean. But I guess that is because the Mississippi river is so long. Besides that the cruise was fantastic. I also love how they have brought some country music into the shows and bands for those of us that like that kind of music.. They had one country show that was the best. Loved it.  You can't go wrong with Carnival. It is the best and can't wait to go again.

Cruise Photos

So glad they are getting some country music in the shows.