Problematic but overall a good cruise.

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 25, 2015
Ship: Carnival Dream

We, my roommate and I, complained 3 times about our room being to hot. Customer service said they would have it taken care of but to no avail. At one point my roommate and I propped  open the door to the hall to get some cooler air. IT WAS RIDICULOUS. I have been diagnosed with MS and my roommate has bad asthma and we both are effected by heat. The elevators were aggravating because you had to wait so long for one and because I had a scooter it took even longer. Speaking of scooter, on our last stop in Nassau returning to the ship, my scooter would not make it up the ramp because it was so steep. We had to push it and then, i was able to ride it in on the ship. When I came to a stop to give them my ship and sail card, my scooter died and wouldn't reset. It had plenty of charge left. I've never had any issues with my scooter till now. I believe the steepness and the jarring of the ramp knocked it out of commission. I spoke to others with scooters and the same thing happened to them. One lady told me hers died too and because she rented hers from assistance at sea, a technician on the ship was able to fix hers. All in all, it was a good cruise.

Because of it being to hot.

If you need to go down in an elevator press up first and vice verse because it takes so long to get an elevator.