Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

First Time Cruisers

Sail Date: October 26, 2014

I took this cruise as a honeymoon with my wife. We really enjoyed everything about the boat. It was our first time on a cruise and we where in awe of how large the boat was. In the beginning we where nervous because of how long the embarkation process took, and standing in line we wondered how that many people where going to fit on a boat! However, once we where on the boat was large enough and had enough going on that it did not feel overly crowded. The one negative was the food lines. We always ate sit down dinner and it was good and quick service, but any time you wanted lunch you where going to be waiting a while to get food to eat. The ports we stopped at ( Jamaica, Cayman and Cozumel) where nice and safe. Overall, as a country boy nervous about the crowds, i was extremely impressed and my wife had a blast. I recommend getting the drink package!

Children's Programs did not participate
New Orleans, Louisiana
A lot to do but that New Orleans smell
Montego Bay, Jamaica
Everything is WAY to far from port, however it was beautiful.
George Town, Grand Cayman Small but nice. Recommend sting ray city.
A lot to do. Make sure you do not drink to much and miss the boat.

I recommend the comedy and the piano bar. There was one good show(you can find out which one it is that is good also). Pasta Bella is also the spot for lunch, great pasta.