My worst cruise every

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (New Orleans Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 26, 2014
Ship: Carnival Dream

First off it took two hours standing in a line that snaked through the New Orleans Terminal for one side of the terminal to the other. The Dream's TV channels displayed different times on different channels, before I realized that the greeting channel  was 21 minuet slower than ship time I have missed out on three events.  I told the cruise director about the problem and he told me Carnival was just messing with me.  When I left the ship the Dream's TV still had different times. The days at sea were a big waste of time with no planned activates.  Debarkation was another nightmare the handicapped passengers disembarked at the same time as non-handicapped passengers.  This cause delays because the narrow corridor were not designed for wheelchairs and pedestrians to disembark at the same time.  Passengers were bumped with wheelchairs numerous times. Handicapped passengers should disembark the ship before or after non-handicapped passengers.

New Orleans, Louisiana Did not visit port

We were told we could not board the ship until 12:00 noon, our drive told use we could go into the terminal a 9:00am
Mobbed by vendors at one stop on approved stop.