Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

I am still dreaming

Sail Date: August 17, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

A good time was had by all. I traveled with my son and sister. Our ship was clean and beautiful. The food was great. I liked the Chocolate Lava cake. Our servers Zaldy, Tatiana and the bartender Jordan was very attentive.I chose this ship because of the Waterworks and the port of calls and we were not disappointed in either. In Cozumel we took a cab to Paradise Beach, in Belize we took a taxi through Belize City Taxi and did the City, country and Jungle tour to Shane Baizar's Baboon Sanctuary. I highly recommend this tour. You get up close and personal with the howler monkey. Shane was very knowledgeable. In Honduras we did a Carnival tour: Pirates, Birds and Monkey and in Costa Maya we took a taxi to the beach.
The entertainment was good. I liked the Fun Force and the other entertainments and activities in the Encore theater. Jaime (cruise director)and Gumbie (assistant directory)were full energy. I like them a lot. Overall, everyone I met on the ship was polite. The crew was always willing to help and they all knew the location of the various places.
We had an interior stateroom on the Empress deck, good choice, since it was not noisy at all.
I would recommend this cruise and would definitely do it again.
The only thing was getting from the airport to Port Canaveral , next time we would do the Cocoa Beach Shuttle, other people on the cruise did it and their price was reasonable.
I had a fun time and I wish I was still on the dream.
The ship was newer and well kept
I never had a bad food, the food was great.
Room was clean
Very attentive
Love the deck party, Caribbean beach party and the Mexican party
My son couldn't get enough of Camp Carnival
Destinations and Excursions Love all the excursions, don't miss Shane Baizar's Baboon Sanctuary
Port Canaveral, Florida The distance from MCO
Paradise Beach is good,
Belize City, Belize See pictures of the Howler monkey attached Shane Baizar's Baboon Sanctuary
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
I love the Pirates, Birds and Monkey tour
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico
The beach was great

Get to the Encore theater early to get good seats for the shows. Go to the water slide before the later rise rolls out of bed. It can get crowded.