Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Great family vacation

Sail Date: August 10, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

We just returned from a week long cruise on the Carnival Dream. Our family had a very good time. My son loved Camp Carnival. He is 5 years old. They had lots of fun activities for him. He would ask to go, which he would never do at home. My daughter is 12, she also went to the camp. She met a lot of friends there and they did their own thing usually. But whenever the camp had something going on that they were interested in, they went. My husband and I thought the food was very good. The evening entertainment was fun also. Our room was always immaculate. I thought the entire boat was extremely clean and very safe. I did think the boat was a little overcrowded at times, but nothing that would stop me from taking a cruise again. The cost for our cruise was extremely affordable and I could not think of anything that wasn't perfect. I would definitely go on Carnival again.
The ship was in perfect condition.
Every meal was delicious.
The room was extremely clean and well maintained.
Every employee were very helpful.
This is the main reason I would take this cruise again. Happy kids = happy parents.