Ship,food, service, and entertainment was substandard

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: April 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
In retrospect I had not thought the ship was that old, but I guess I was wrong. I ship was not only out dated it was dirty. I never once saw anyone clean. I planted things in my room to see how the cleaning was and they were there the whole seven days. My husband and I ate at a table alone every night and it took over 45 mins to be served and the food was always cold. The cruise director and entertainment was a bunch of you, flamboyant talentless kids, and the theater entertainment was awful. I have been on many Carnival cruises and I believe I am done. I guess that with it being so cheap anyone can afford it and it showed. It certainly is not a luxury ship.

Did not get involved