Great ship!

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: April 27, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
I love our cruise and this ship is amazing. I have nothing but good things to say about this ship, but the only downfall we had was there was not enough for my 18 month old to do. We had to pay full adult price for my 18 month old but there was nothing for her. The Camp Carnival was for 2 year olds and up and she couldn't do any swimming. We had her in the big pool and was told that she had to get out bc she had a swimming diaper on, then she was tall enough to do the little kid swim area and they wouldn't let her come down the little slide with me either. So she couldn't really do anything with water and she LOVES water, she finally got to play a little on the little kid water park but it still would have been better to be warned before hand that she couldn't get in the pool or really do anything but yet we pay full price for her. Other then that everything was amazing, everyone was so nice and loved my little girl and made her feel special.

I dont know of any that she could really do.

More things for smaller children to do

Didn't see the city but the little island was really nice.