Carnival Dream

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: February 16, 2013
Ship: Carnival Dream
I took this cruise with my friend to celebrate her retirement. The cabin we shared was bigger than what I had expected. Very nice. However, we did not meet the steward (or what ever you call the person who keeps your room) personally. Only saw her a couple of times in the hall. She never introduced herself.

The food was just OK. Nothing to brag about. The mongolian (sp?) grill was the best.

The shows at night were nothing to write home about. To be honest I only went to the first one and was very disappointed that I did not go back for the others.

Carnival is a cheaper cruise line and you can really tell. I will be sticking to the Royal Caribbean cruises from now on. The extra few dollars are worth it!

Nothing spectacular.

I think there could have been more of a variety.

Could have been friendlier.

Be sure to look around before you buy. Bargain!!
Beautiful island.
Beautiful place. People are rude however and it is much more expensive than the other two places.
Loved this place. Pool in the center of town and you can swim with the dolphins too (not in the same pool)!