nice cruise

Carnival Dream Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

invalid-33599
Sail Date: April 30, 2011
Ship: Carnival Dream
Overall very nice ship while food was not as good as previous years. I was very disappointed since we were celebrating our 41st wedding anniversary and even told our cruise consultant that we wanted to celebrate it. Nothing was done even after I went again to the service desk and told them, they suggested I write a note to the entertainment manager which I did and on the very last day we were mentioned in the morning announcement and a bottle of champagne was sent to our room. That did spoil our vacation somewhat because I expected something a little more after all of our cruises with Carnival.

not as good as previous cruises with Carnival, lacked spice or taste

The entertainment was very good

Staff was excellent as with previous cruises with Carnival. Our dinner servers did well above their expected jobs.

we were seated for dining on the opposite dining area from our cabin. We were near the Crimson and were seated in the Scarlet. We were roomed on the front of the ship.

for the choice we made, the cabin was excellent. Room was layed out well and easy to get around in.
disappointing from what we expected
the best of the 4 ports, the people were gracious and the stores were worth seeing. the town was very nice and the prices for transportation were very reasonable.
Don't Miss: The small town that you traveled to by bus or taxi, the people were wonderful and they offered a better scuba trip than the well advertised islands.
nice, but nothing that I would recommend to others
nothing that was worth going back to see

Pros: room size and layout

Cons: food

Recommends Carnival Dream? Yes!