Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Loving my cruise!

Sail Date: March 11, 2007

the ship was amazing! You must go on a crusice with carnival.

Pros: Losing my money in the casino.

Cons: Losing my money in the casino.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Castries, St. Lucia
beauty is all i can keep saying. But dont go to the bay.
Dominica
Take a tour of the island & then hit the beach.
Bridgetown, Barbados
I execpted more from this island. It's a very poor island but the beach was nice. Nothing like the commericals.
St. John's, Antigua
In all the island i suggest you take a tour it's about 2-3 hours visit all the important site the hit the beach for an hour or two then shop.
Don't Miss: devil's bridge
Castries, St. Lucia
beauty is all i can keep saying. But dont go to the bay.
Bridgetown, Barbados
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
You must go to saphire or coco beach. W hat a beauty!
Don't Miss: Saphire beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
You must go to saphire or coco beach. W hat a beauty!
Don't Miss: Saphire beach
St. John's, Antigua
Don't Miss: devil's bridge
Dominica
Take a tour of the island & then hit the beach.