Loving my cruise!

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 11, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
the ship was amazing! You must go on a crusice with carnival.
Take a tour of the island & then hit the beach.
Take a tour of the island & then hit the beach.
I execpted more from this island. It's a very poor island but the beach was nice. Nothing like the commericals.
beauty is all i can keep saying. But dont go to the bay.
In all the island i suggest you take a tour it's about 2-3 hours visit all the important site the hit the beach for an hour or two then shop.
Don't Miss: devil's bridge
You must go to saphire or coco beach. W hat a beauty!
Don't Miss: Saphire beach
You must go to saphire or coco beach. W hat a beauty!
Don't Miss: Saphire beach
Don't Miss: devil's bridge
beauty is all i can keep saying. But dont go to the bay.

Pros: Losing my money in the casino.

Cons: Losing my money in the casino.

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!