Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

We had a great time

Sail Date: March 04, 2007

Room Type: Suite

Overall it was a great ship. The passageways are wide and my room was comfortable. It was difficult to find a quiet comfortable place to read. I was not provided with a map of the ship and finding my way around was challenging.

Pros: The service of the staff

Cons: The buffet food was not hot enough

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED)? Yes!

Castries, St. Lucia
The beach was not nearly as nice as the brochure made it sound.
St. John's, Antigua
Beautiful island. I think any of the tours would be great
Don't Miss: Dow's Hill
Bridgetown, Barbados
We had a great guide and went to a very nice beach
Don't Miss: Nature preserve
Dominica
The road system on this island is terrible. Almost every tour goes to the "falls" and the traffic there was a mess. This island was my least fravorite
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Downtown shopping and Beach getaway. The beach was awesome. The shopping time was just about right.
Don't Miss: Do a beach
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Don't Miss: Do a beach
St. John's, Antigua
Beautiful island. I think any of the tours would be great
Don't Miss: Dow's Hill
Castries, St. Lucia
The beach was not nearly as nice as the brochure made it sound.
Dominica