We had a great time

Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28 Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
Ship: Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28
Cabin Type: Suite
Overall it was a great ship. The passageways are wide and my room was comfortable. It was difficult to find a quiet comfortable place to read. I was not provided with a map of the ship and finding my way around was challenging.
The road system on this island is terrible. Almost every tour goes to the "falls" and the traffic there was a mess. This island was my least fravorite
The beach was not nearly as nice as the brochure made it sound.
The beach was not nearly as nice as the brochure made it sound.
Downtown shopping and Beach getaway. The beach was awesome. The shopping time was just about right.
Don't Miss: Do a beach
We had a great guide and went to a very nice beach
Don't Miss: Nature preserve
Beautiful island. I think any of the tours would be great
Don't Miss: Dow's Hill

Pros: The service of the staff

Cons: The buffet food was not hot enough

Recommends Carnival Destiny (RETIRED) 28? Yes!