Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worse crise ever

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I will never cruise with carnival again. I have been on plenty of cruises and this was by far the worse cruise ever.Angry Between the ceilings dripping,  in cabin refrigerator not working, the air conditioning in the room not working , air Conditioning on the boat not working,  nasty attitudes of staff members, terrible variety of food and limited amounts of food and food sections open, availability of staff in pool areas...  just to name a few... and I'm a gold member... so it's safe to say, I've been on a few... never again... with carnival. This Carnival Conquest is terrible. I also got married 2 years ago on the Carnival Valor and that ship is awful too.

Air didn't work, refrigerator didn't work, and I got charged for pool towels that I didn't even have. Never again...