Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Family Celebration

Sail Date: August 13, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

The overall cruise experience was great. My family enjoy themselves. Our waiters were excellent!!!! Absolutely amazing, thank you team. Our stateroom attendants,I only seen twice. The ship was kind of old, water dripping from ceiling, floor in front of elevators in floor 7 felt like a dent when you step on it.

I barely seen my stateroom attendant. We didn't get design animal pillows until like the 3rd day. Room didn't seem like it was cleaned daily. If a used cup was on the vanity they will not remove it and leave it there after it being "clean".