Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Worst experience ever

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

I have bin cruising with Carnivall for years and Carnival Conquest was my worst experience.  We eat the same food every single day. My friends payed $440 to have 15 drinks per day and if they ordered drinks they had to wait 10 min to order another one. Visits to the ports were unbelievably short and I don't even want to talk about waiting an hour or two to get out of the ship. One time I asked the guy who cleaned our room to give me a beach towels he told me 'I gave you yesterday. ". When we were ordering Drinks we waited at list 20 min to get them. I can go on and on and on with this bad review. However this cruise doesn't worth your money.

I am definitely switching to Royal Caribbean.

Five stars goes to Bar tenders Tijana and Nemanja and also Customers service people Nikola and Lidija.
Same food every day