Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Conquest is really a fun ship

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

I broke my foot 8 weeks before the cruise and thought i wouldnt enjoy myself. I rented an electric scooter to help move around the ship, and I had a ball. Carnival staff did everything possible to help me enjoy this vacation. I also met many new friends on this adventure. My next cruise will be with Carnival.

my room was cleaned several times a day.
The bartenders Ernie and Jing from the Iguana Bar help made my trip wonderful. Nelson that works in the main dinning room on the 3rd floor was also extremely helpful.