Carnival Conquest is really a fun ship

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

I broke my foot 8 weeks before the cruise and thought i wouldnt enjoy myself. I rented an electric scooter to help move around the ship, and I had a ball. Carnival staff did everything possible to help me enjoy this vacation. I also met many new friends on this adventure. My next cruise will be with Carnival.

The bartenders Ernie and Jing from the Iguana Bar help made my trip wonderful. Nelson that works in the main dinning room on the 3rd floor was also extremely helpful.

my room was cleaned several times a day.