Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Carnival Conquest

Sail Date: May 28, 2016

This is one of the smaller Carnival ships.  It is beautifully decorated with the central theme of French artist.

We had corner balcony cabin.  It was a great size with a fantastically large deck!  I would suggest this cabin to anyone that feels that they need a spacious area.

The boat was very clean with the exception of one of the smaller pools.  However, it was drained and cleaned during the voyage.

My husband has already said that he would sail on this boat again.

Cruise Photos

I am now spoiled on for any other cabin! Great size and the balcony was fantastic
Ft. Lauderdale (Port Everglades), Florida
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
George Town, Grand Cayman
The exchange rate was higher for this island. I suggested that the proper research is completed before sailing