Carnival Conquest

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 28, 2016
Ship: Carnival Conquest

This is one of the smaller Carnival ships.  It is beautifully decorated with the central theme of French artist.

We had corner balcony cabin.  It was a great size with a fantastically large deck!  I would suggest this cabin to anyone that feels that they need a spacious area.

The boat was very clean with the exception of one of the smaller pools.  However, it was drained and cleaned during the voyage.

My husband has already said that he would sail on this boat again.

I am now spoiled on for any other cabin! Great size and the balcony was fantastic
The exchange rate was higher for this island. I suggested that the proper research is completed before sailing