Conquest Southern Caribbean Trip

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

8 Night Southern Caribbean (Ft. Lauderdale Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 12, 2015
Ship: Carnival Conquest

This was our 11th Carnival cruise but our 1st the these ports. We visited Grand Turk which was a small island. We took a excursion around the island to learn about it. I was only 1 1/2 hrs but just enough. we went back o the ship I changed into my swimsuit and went back out to the free beach by the ship. I was beautiful. Then Dominican Republic which was ok. Took a excursion to Alto De Chavron Village just for something to do. I was ok very hot day. Curacoa was next we just walked around on our own and shopped alittle. Aruba our last stop we took the Top 19 Best excursion. We went to a lot of places and enjoyed learning about this island.  We would do this itinerary again.

We love the ship life and Carnival never disappoints us.

We always get a balcony, we find it spacious enough. Love to just sit out on our balcony and relax. Our Steward Imead was the best, very friendly.