Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

semi poor ( Grand Turk looks terrible , looked like a shanty town Don't go there .

Sail Date: July 12, 2015

Here's a list of the cruise lines I've traveled in until today rating from best to worst :

Royal Caribbean

Norwegian

Holland America

And dead last Carnival . beside the employees and the cabin everything else was cheap , or poor quality , the ship was kinda odd to find your way around

The food wasn't as expected ,except in a few cases , room service not enough choices , I ordered two Coca Colas at the casino , I said without ice so they brought me two cans ( Never in my life I have been served a soda in an establishment like that in a can ) .

The Tv choices in the cabin sucked , signal died often .

Plenty of room , house keeping stuff very nice and friendly

Don't go to Grand Turk , other than the duty free area , the place is nasty .