Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Could have been great!

Sail Date: September 21, 2014

Food was good, service in dining room great, service in room okay ( no washcloths to bathe with one night).   Chocolate melting cake was heavenly. Loved Chandler.  He was truly special.  The entertainment I did not really like.  Not my taste.  Main issue that kept me feeling miserable was the bed.  It really needs replaced ASAP.  If you need Tylenol, to sleep and to recuperate the next day; that's a problem.  If the bed had been comfortable, I would really recommend this cruise.  I have been on several cruises and this is the first time ever that the bed hurt my back.  We travel with the same group of friends and all but one of us suffered from the bed.  Thanks for your willingness to hear my view.

Thought it confusing to find my way around, but liked the size and smoothness.
Pleased overall
Dining room staff (Chandler especially) excellent
Boring. Not my taste at all.
Children's Programs NA
Onboard Activities Did not really participate.
Traveled to western Caribbean on my first cruise. Saw a major difference in feeling of safety . Evident that visitors need to exhibit caution. Our group is older now and do not go on excursions much.
It would have been nice to have a chair in the cabin.
Miami, Florida
Was so tired after arriving I wasn't able to enjoy it much this time. Great port.
First trip many years ago was to visits the museum.
Belize City, Belize
Took a tour of city by taxi. Would have liked to visit ruins if I had felt better.
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras