Could have been great!

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Exotic Western Caribbean (Miami Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 21, 2014
Ship: Carnival Conquest

Food was good, service in dining room great, service in room okay ( no washcloths to bathe with one night).   Chocolate melting cake was heavenly. Loved Chandler.  He was truly special.  The entertainment I did not really like.  Not my taste.  Main issue that kept me feeling miserable was the bed.  It really needs replaced ASAP.  If you need Tylenol, to sleep and to recuperate the next day; that's a problem.  If the bed had been comfortable, I would really recommend this cruise.  I have been on several cruises and this is the first time ever that the bed hurt my back.  We travel with the same group of friends and all but one of us suffered from the bed.  Thanks for your willingness to hear my view.

Pleased overall

Did not really participate.

Boring. Not my taste at all.

NA

Dining room staff (Chandler especially) excellent

Thought it confusing to find my way around, but liked the size and smoothness.

It would have been nice to have a chair in the cabin.

Easiest boarding ever......

Was so tired after arriving I wasn't able to enjoy it much this time. Great port.
First trip many years ago was to visits the museum.
Took a tour of city by taxi. Would have liked to visit ruins if I had felt better.