Carnival Conquest Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

2nd Cruise

Sail Date: September 21, 2014

This being our 2nd cruise, my wife and I knew a little more what to expect and were excited to come back to Carnival.

The food on this ship was amazing, Guy's burger joint, all I can say is OMG!  The Steak house was top notch.  If there was ever a meal I had to have before I die, I had it there.  The buffett was always stocked well, proper temp, etc.  The only negative thing I have to say is that the Chocolate buffett was a disappointment.

The entertainment was great but I found on this ship that is was a little more lacking that the previous cruise that I had been on.  They need to work on getting better lounge singers because they sounded like cats left outside in the rain!

The comedy club was the best we have ever seen.  I think we all had tears in our eyes from laughing so hard!

the POC were all awesome, which were Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize and Isla Roatan.  Cozumel was our favorite due to Paradise Island!  What a beautiful spot.  Would go there repeatedly!

Embarkation and Disembarkation was awesome in Miami.  I highly recommend anyone taking a cruise out of Miami as the port there is so much better than Port Everglades!

times

Cruise Photos

Highly recommend people book on the Lido deck. Perfect spot!
Needs some sprucing up